DetectX® Cyclic Nucleotide ELISA Kits: Cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cyclic AMP or cAMP) and cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cyclic GMP or cGMP) are prolific intracellular signaling molecules. The critical role of cyclic dinucleotides continues to emerge. In mammalian cells, cGAMP is implicated in innate immune response to foreign or harmful DNA. In bacterial cells, it is a key mediator of signal transduction and regulation. The Arbor Assays DetectX® cell signaling assay kits allow for simple, rapid determination of cGAMP, cAMP, or cGMP in tissues, cells, saliva, urine, plasma, or culture media.
- 2′,3′-Cyclic GAMP ELISA Kit – K067-H1/H5
- 2′,3′-Cyclic GAMP ELISA Kit (384-Well Plate) – K067-H1D
- 3′,3′-Cyclic GAMP ELISA Kit – K073-H1/H5
- Cyclic AMP Direct Chemiluminescent ELISA Kit – K019-C1/C5
- Cyclic AMP Direct ELISA Kit – K019-H1/H5
- Cyclic GMP Direct Chemiluminescent ELISA Kit – K020-C1/C5
- Cyclic GMP Direct ELISA Kit – K020-H1/H5
- Cyclic GMP Direct ELISA Kit – Improved Sensitivity – K065-H1/H5
Adrenocorticotropic Hormone (ACTH) ELISA Kit – K072-H1/H5: ACTH is a polypeptide hormone produced and secreted by the anterior pituitary gland. It is an important component of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis, and in response to stress-induced secretion of corticotropin-releasing hormone, pituitary ACTH is secreted. Our ACTH ELISA is a sandwich assay where samples and standards bind to a monoclonal antibody specific to ACTH coated onto a microtiter plate. The kit provides efficient and rapid measurement of ACTH in plasma samples.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid until June 30th 2021
- Discount cannot be used in conjuction with any other discounts/offers
- Promotion code 10%AAJUNE21 must be stated upon order to receive the discount