Histone H3 Acetylation Antibody Panel Pack I
Modulation of chromatin structure via histone modification plays an important role in the regulation of transcription in eukaryotes. Euchromatin, or loosely packed chromatin, is associated with gene expression, whereas tightly coiled chromatin, or heterochromatin, is associated with gene silencing. EpiGentek’s Antibody Panel Packs provide a convenient way to investigate a panel of modifications using a collection of select antibodies. The Histone H3 Acetylation Antibody Panel Pack I is a complete set of 4 vials for the investigation of specific site modifications. Plus, a bonus vial of secondary antibody is included in the pack.
Total Histone H3 Acetylation Detection Fast Kit
The EpiQuik™ Total Histone H3 Acetylation Detection Fast Kit (Colorimetric) is a convenient package of tools that allows the experimenter to colorimetrically detect if histone H3 is acetylated, and colorimetrically quantify the amount of the acetylated histone H3. The kit is ready-to-use and provides all the essential components needed to carry out a successful assay experiment. The EpiQuik™ Total Histone H3 Acetylation Detection Fast Kit (Colorimetric) is suitable for specifically measuring total histone H3 acetylation using a variety of mammalian cells (human, mouse, etc.) including fresh and frozen tissues, and cultured adherent and suspension cells.
The kit has the following advantages:
- Quick and efficient procedure, which can be finished within 2.5 hours.
Innovative colorimetric assay without the need for radioactivity, electrophoresis, or chromatography.
- Captures histone H3 acetylated at any lysine site with the detection limit as low 2 ng/well and detection range from 5 ng-2 µg/well of histone extracts.
- The control is conveniently included for the quantification of the amount of acetylated histone H3.
- Strip microplate format makes the assay flexible: manual or high throughput.
- Simple, reliable, and consistent assay conditions.