Discover Hycult’s first on the market available ELISA assays to measure early classical and early lectin pathway activation. Tools to investigate, discover and unravel early complement activation in complement-mediated diseases.
Why use C1S/C1-INH Complex Kits?
- Ready-to-use ELISA’s with a working time of 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Acute and reliable quantification of C1s/C1-INH complex or MASP-1/C1-INH complex
- Uses EDTA-plasma as input sample. No need for complement-preserved serum to assess early lectin pathway activation
Why looking at C1-INH and its complexes?
C1-INH administration is an approved common treatment for hereditary angioedema (HAE) and in clinical trials for:
- Covid-19 infections
- Prevention of rejection in kidney transplantation
- Traumatic brain injury and acute ischemic stroke
- Endotoxemia, sepsis, inflammation and multiple organ failure
- Application in end stage renal disease and chronic kidney disease