Histone Modification Multiplex Kits from Epigentek
Epigentek offers multiplex kits for detection and quantitation of 21 different histone H3 and 10 different histone H4 modification patterns, on the same plate. Simple, reliable, and consistent, this innovative colorimetric assay only needs a standard microplate reader. Quick and efficient procedure (less than 3 hours). The strip microplate format makes the assay flexible: manual or high throughput. Two extra 8-well strips are included in the kits, for sample amount pre-optimization (if needed) or to be used as assay controls and total histone level controls. The kits also contain an assay control for quantification of each histone modification (H3 or H4).
- Simultaneously screen and measure 21 different histone H3 modifications
- High sensitivity: detection threshold 0.5 ng/well for each modification pattern, and detection range from 20 ng to 500 ng/well of histone extracts
- Total histone H3 sets included
- Simultaneously screen and measure 10 different histone H4 modifications
- High sensitivity: detection limit 0.5 ng/well for each modification pattern and detection range from 20 ng to 500 ng/well of histone extracts
- Total histone H4 sets are included
Read more about Epigentek and how to make Epigenetics easy.
If you want more information about Epigentek’s Histone Modification Multiplex Kits, please contact us via email at email@example.com.