In this post you can read about Norgen products for:
- Targeting Specific Genes for SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR Detection
- Isolating Total DNA from Dried Blood Spots
- Purifying Intact Exosomes in 30 Minutes
- Urine Exosome Purification
Target Specific Genes for SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR Detection
COVID-19 TaqMan RT-PCR Kit (N/ORF1ab genes) (#298-DxTM67300)
- Multiplex RT-PCR system detects two SARS-CoV-2 specific genes (N gene and ORF1ab) in a single one step RT-PCR reaction.
- Positive Control contains the three SARS-related target genes: N gene, ORF1ab gene as well as the human RP (internal control).
Isolate Total DNA from Dried Blood Spots
Dried Blood Spot (DBS) DNA Isolation Kit (#298-36000)
This kit is designed for the rapid preparation of total DNA from dried blood spots with a quick and convenient spin column.
- Isolate genomic DNA from anticoagulated and untreated blood from inputs as low as 20 µL.
- Isolate DNA from the blood of various species, including humans.
- The purified DNA is of high quality and is completely compatible with downstream applications including PCR, qPCR and more.
Purify Intact Exosomes in 30 Minutes
Plasma/Serum Exosome and Free-Circulating RNA Isolation Kits (#298-59500, #298-59600, #298-59700)
All-in-one systems for intact exosome purification and fractionated isolation of exosomal RNA and cell-free circulating RNA.
- Purification and enrichment of intact exosomes from plasma/serum and urine followed by subsequent RNA isolation from both the purified intact exosomes and the circulating cell-free RNA.
- Purify high-quality exosomal and cell-free circulating RNA (cfc-RNA) in 15-20 minutes.
- Sequential isolation of all sizes of exosomal/extracellular vesicle RNA and cfc-RNA, including microRNA in two separate fractions irrespective of size or GC content, without bias
Urine Exosome Purification Kits
Urine Exosome Purification Kits (#298-57700, #298-57800, #298-57900)
The Urine Exosome Purification Kits provide a fast, reliable and convenient method to purify and enrich for pure intact exosomes from different urine sample volumes ranging from 250 µL to 30 mL.
- Compatible with urine from any species.
- No time-consuming ultracentrifugation, filtration nor special syringes required.
- No precipitation reagents nor overnight incubation required.
- Purified exosomes can be analyzed using NanoSight® or Electron Microscopy for assessing the approximate exosome size range and concentration.