The ZymoBIOMICS product line includes all you need to perform unbiased microbiome studies from any sample type. Sample collection devices, microbial community standards, nucleic acid isolation kits and library preparation kits – you name it, we have it!
Are you ready for the fastest and easiest NGS library prep kits for 16S or ITS sequencing? Streamlined, Fast, & Automatable kits for High-Throughput Sequencing.
- 30 minutes hands-on time (96 samples)- One clean-up step and no need for normalization
- 100% automation ready with only a single qPCR/PCR step
- Real-time PCR enables absolute microbial copy number quantification
- Dual index barcodes (10 bp) to uniquely label samples, Illumina compatible
- 2 standards included as positive controls for the library prep process
Check the details of the Quick-16S Plus NGS Library Prep Kit (V3-V4 region of the 16S rRNA gene) or the Quick-ITS Plus NGS Library Prep Kit (ITS region). Visit our the individual product pages for pricing, and our blog posts for more interesting reading on the topic: Microorganisms, Microbiomes & Microbiomics and 16S/ITS Sequencing
Sample Collection & Preservation of any sample at room temperature, and DNA and/or RNA Extraction kits with a lysis system that guarantees unbiased lysis efficiency for different organisms. Click on the links below for more information!
|Collect & transport any sample with DNA/RNA Shield and Collection Devices||
|Extract DNA and/or RNA with ZymoBIOMICS DNA kits, ZymoBIOMICS RNA kits, HostZERO Microbial DNA Kit, and ZymoBIOMICS DNA/RNA kits|
Complete your workflow with Microbiome standards and controls:
- Assess bias in the extraction step or after that with ZymoBIOMICS Microbial Community Standards and ZymoBIOMICS Microbial Community DNA Standards
- Positive control for gut sample processing that allows benchmarking & validation of NGS microbiome workflows: ZymoBIOMICS Gut Microbiome Standard
- NEW! ZymoBIOMICS Fecal Reference with TruMatrix™ Technology– Microbiome quality control made from real human fecal material. The control acts as a reliable, single point of reference for all microbiome researchers